Everybody wants to make extra cash, aside from their usual pay from work or business.
So, imagine landing on a site that pays people to watch videos, take online surveys, browse the web, and even play games! Sounds interesting, right?
Undoubtedly, earning money through such a site sounds easier than your 8-5 daily job.
Not so fast!
Finding a legit one is a significant challenge, though a cashback and reward site feels enticing. Either you find yourself scammed or face endless pop-up ads and emails. But, worry not.
Before I write, I do thorough research. So, I joined InboxDollars to see if people genuinely earn quick money. The truth?
Read my InboxDollars review to the end before making a decision.
Also CHeck: Get Paid to Drive A Car Across Country
What is InboxDollars?
In 2000 Darren Cotter, a computer science student founded the InboxDollars. Later in 2019, he sold it to Prodege, an online rewards club. InboxDollars also runs in U.K and Canada as InboxPounds and DailyRewards, respectively.
As an online rewards platform, InboxDollars allows you to make money by;
- Playing games
- Playing scratch-offs
- Reading emails
- Searching through InboxDollars search engine
- Shopping online
- Taking surveys
- Watching videos
Since the Covid-19 pandemic, people now spend most of their free time streaming movies or learning new skills at home. But, who thought that you could make money in your free or full time from the comfort of your home?
Remarkably, anyone from teenagers to adults can sign up to join InboxDollars to bag the extra cash.
Sign up for InboxDollars anytime and work effortlessly using your laptop, desktop, tablet, or smartphone.
How Does It Work?
If you sign up to be a member of InboxDollars, there are various tasks you need to complete to earn cash and rewards. A first-time subscriber gets a sign-up bonus of $5.
After completing each task of your choice, a member accumulates credit in their account. You can then cash out your money after it reaches the minimum required amount.
Join InboxDollars for free now and fill in your preferred payment method. So, you decide to get your reward through PayPal or even a gift card.
Is InboxDollars A Legit Online Rewards Platform?
InboxDollars has been around for more than 20 years, since 2000, with a track record of paying members over $80 million to date.
Initially, InboxDollars can be overwhelming because of the numerous tasks to handle, especially for a beginner of such sites. However, it’s a simple and sure way to boost your finances after getting used to it.
Besides, the site has many positive reviews from users because of the fantastic experience. For example, Patty Bacielo said, “Interesting games and surveys with timely rewards.”
InboxDollars has partnered with giant companies like Netflix, Walmart, Target.com, Publishers Clearing House, and H&R Block to add more to the legitimacy. So, you’re sure you’re not walking into a trap.
Is It Worth It?
If you’re looking for a shortcut to the richness, InboxDollars is the wrong move! Truthfully, your regular pay at the burger house is better.
But, InboxDollars is a sure bet if you want to make extra pennies for movie nights or get a desired pair of shoes.
With the numerous ways of making money on the site, you could earn a few dollars here and there before cashing out. Usually, $15 is the minimum amount to cash out. You can make more money, but you need to invest more time on the site.
Yes, InboxDollars is also worth it if you want to earn deals and freebies by watching an exciting movie from your couch. Besides, making at least $15 weekly equals $780 per year just by playing, searching, or watching on your phone.
Interesting, right? Go ahead and sign up and also refer it to your friends. Some extra dollars won’t hurt!
How Can You Make Money On InboxDollars?
Fortunately, InboxDollars is more than just a survey site. So members can earn rewards in multiple ways, whether part-time or full-time.
Take advantage of the free and fast registration and earn money through;
Taking Online Surveys
InboxDollars brings together consumers and brands. So, when it comes to online surveys, survey providers search for members on the site who want to earn by taking paid market research surveys.
The survey company collects opinions on a brand about its product and services. These surveys help to improve marketing strategies and product development.
Therefore, after connecting you to a survey provider, InboxDollars gets your payment and transfers it to your account.
You need to fill out a profile survey that qualifies you for several suitable surveys when signing up. So on the dashboard of your account, there’s a “Surveys” tab that shows the available surveys you can take, completion time, and amount to earn.
Sometimes, surveys even provide the topic for the members to familiarise themselves beforehand, like music, movies, TV shows, etc.
However, the surveys don’t have constant pay, but the offers vary. Others take 22 minutes and pay as little as 25 cents, while others have a completion time of 10 minutes and pay $2.25. The variation is vast, and new surveys update every time. So, choose how much you want to earn.
After completing surveys, don’t stop. You can continue working and earn free scratch-off tickets.
Most times, people don’t want to answer questions about themselves. So how about watching videos to earn?
Luckily, nobody will force you to watch what you don’t want. There’s a wide range of topics like entertainment, cooking, and even news. So you can choose your favorite and earn a maximum of 2 cents per view.
Furthermore, the videos aren’t very long but about 2 minutes or less. Without a doubt, this is a relaxing and fun way to make extra cash than surveys. Don’t you think so?
Browsing the Web
Browsing through the InboxDollars search engine for random topics is another quick way to earn money.
Also, after completing the random searches, you can earn a chance to participate in the free online scratch-off ticket. More rewards for you!
There are more ways to earn on InboxDollars aside from the above. This way, you can increase your savings to cash out a significant amount.
You can also earn by;
- Playing games: Participating in games or arcades. It is not just for fun but can also win you cash and gift cards.
- Printing coupons: Look for free coupons on the site that you can print and get paid. Plus, you get more rewards after redeeming them for shopping.
- Reading emails: The site has a PaidEmail feature that you’ll receive countless emails from advertisers after signing up. You get paid by opening the emails, and you can make more when you complete the required actions therein. Actions include being a loyalty club member or signing up for newsletters.
- Shopping: Doing your shopping on major brands stated on the site can earn your cashback.
Pros and Cons of InboxDollars
InboxDollars is not a way to substitute your job, but it’s a sure bet to cash on the side. Instead of wasting time online, why not make money quickly for your time spent online?
Check out the advantages and drawbacks of InboxDollars below.
- Easy to use: The offers are categorized, making it easy for members to navigate and find a suitable way to earn.
- Observe your money as it grows: You’ll see how much you have in your account at the top of the dashboard and as it grows every time you complete a task. This way, you know exactly what to expect when you cash out.
- Earn money: Unlike most similar sites, InboxDollars offers money in dollars and not points or tokens. Tokens and points are inconsistent in their value hence not a good way to earn.
- Fun and Versatile: It’s not just a survey site but also provides more fun ways to make money. Answering questions can be tedious but watching videos, playing games, and even shopping is extremely fun.
- Stated pays: Whichever method you use to make extra cash on InboxDollars, the payment is clear. Thus, you can decide the amount you want to earn for whatever period.
- Low pay: The bitter truth is that InboxDollars won’t bring in more money as you’d like. Aside from the bonus of $5 for signing up, you’ll find yourself making cents after completing tasks.
- Time-consuming: Imagine completing a 30 minutes survey only to earn $1! Even worse, some surveys can take longer than the estimated period. Though it has many ways of making money, earning the cash is time-consuming as you must reach $15 before first cashing out.
- No emphasis on customer care: There’s no phone number, 24/7 assistance, or email address on the site. There’s just a contact form that you need to fill out and submit to get help, which can take longer than you want.
After reading this InboxDollars review, I bet you agree with me that it’s not worth quitting your job for! Besides, if you’re impatient, it’s not worth a side hustle because of the low pay and time-consuming nature.
But who doesn’t want easy money, even as little as it may be?
So, if you spend more time online and have nothing to show for it, consider ways of making money. Give InboxDollars a try and sign up to get that extra dollar that always comes in handy.